The single most important action you can take to protect children from sexual exploitation is to report any suspected cases to the authorities.
If you see a child in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number.
If you suspect a child is being sexually abused or exploited in any way, please contact the relevant law enforcement agency or organisation in the country where the crime is taking place.
At present, there is no universal reporting hotline solely for the sexual exploitation of children. The information on this page should help you to find the appropriate reporting channel so you can report suspected abuse and help to protect children.
Below is a list of law enforcement agencies and organisations working to protect children across the globe. Please contact the relevant agency in your country to report any known or suspected sexual crime against children.
Law Enforcement and Reporting Hotlines
- Virtual Global Task Force: The Virtual Global Task Force addresses cases of online sexual exploitation of children (including child abuse, inappropriate images, pornography and grooming)
- CyberTipLine: The United States based National Center for Missing and Exploited Children will also accept international reports
- Child Safe Movement: The Child Safe Movement has a consolidated global database of reporting hotlines available in each specific country.
- Don’t Look Away campaign has launched an online reporting platform for European nationals to report concerns they see while travelling.
- Crime Stoppers Belize: call 922 or 0800-922-8477.
- APLE Cambodia Hotline: call 092 311 511 to report a concern
- ChildSafe Hotline: call 012 311 112 to report a child at risk
- National Police Hotline: call 1288 to report suspected sexual abuse or trafficking
- Royal Canadian Mounted Police
- Canadian Centre for Child Protection: Canada’s national tip-line for reporting the online sexual exploitation of children
- BKA: Kontaktaufnahme mit einem Ansprechpartner für das Thema Kindersextourismus
- Anti Human Trafficking Hotlines: 067 411 317 or 067 411 318
- New Zealand Police: freecall 111
- Thai Hotline: freecall 1300
United Arab Emirates
United States (USA)
- Department of Homeland Security
- Call 1-866- DHS-2-ICE or 1-866-347-2423 (toll free)
- Call 1-802-872-6199 (non-toll free international)
- Download the Operation Predator App
- National Human Trafficking Resource Center: 1-888-3737-888 or text HELP or INFO to ‘BeFree’ (233733)
If you have any queries or need guidance on how to report or where to report please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that ECPAT and The Code are not reporting organizations. Please contact us for advice only.
Please do not send child sexual abuse material to any organization unless specifically asked to do so for law enforcement purposes. The unsolicited sending of child sexual abuse images could re-victimize the children featured by increasing the reach of the material’s audience – plus it may be illegal to receive, store or send such material in some cases.
We try to keep this list as up-to-date as possible. If you would like to be added to the list, please contact us via email@example.com or phone +66 2637 9939. Thank you.